Anyone who’s ever experienced severe back pain will probably tell you there’s nothing as horrible as that. Sadly, though, it’s very common nowadays, considering the fact that a lot of people are stuck with sitting on the office chair for a whole day.And if you can’t change the fact that you have to sit all day, the least you can do is change the way you sit using a kneeling chair (http://WWW.ERGONOMICKNEELINGCHIAIRS.ORG). (Wiki article on kneeling chairs).
Benefits of Kneeling Chairs
- The severe pain in the back is interfering with your work. Eliminating or reducing the pain can improve the way you work. You probably don’t think this is too big of a deal, but statistics say that in most cases, correcting your sitting stance can improve the working process immensely.
- Fitter muscles in your thighs and calves. While this is not the reason why most people buy kneeling chairs, it certainly is a nice side effect., in this day and age where people are paying huge amounts of money just to get better looking legs.
- Pregnancy is easier with a kneeling chair. Lots of young mothers-to-be complain about the ravishing pain in their lower backs, to which more experienced women recommend either avoiding long hours in the office or a nice kneeling chair.
- Improved activity in the internal organs. Recent studies suggest that not only is the posture improved, but kneeling chairs also help the internal organs such as kidneys and liver work better. This has to do with the fact that we as a species weren’t meant to sit at a 90 degree angle for the whole day
- Less tension in the tendons and joints. The human body, if positioned in the correct posture, is capable of easily bearing its weight due to the special way its skeletal system works. A new chair can help release tension because it improves posture.
There are plenty of more reasons for getting a kneeling chair, but these five seem to suffice for most people.